An attempt to log my experiences and impressions of America this summer. Travelling through California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and Nevada on a modest student budget.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

last min

Ok, I have one day left in which I have to not only buy and pack my gear and plan the first leg of the trip but also, and most importantly, make the soundtrack! I need suggestions for the best songs while ‘doing’ the west coast.

I’m sure most people love the planning stage and will get more out of a better planned holiday but for some reason I never got round to anything more detailed than 'let's do the west coast'. this worked ok last year when I interailed around Europe and just pointed at any city I had heard of on the map, but they had timetables and trains that worked. America is rubbish if you are not able to drive (as im 20). The trains are actually worse than ours…

Anyway, this time tomorrow I’ll know exactly what I’m doing.....ish

Not sure if i'm alone in making it up as I go along, I’m just worried that I’ll miss the best thing that's just around the corner. Let me know if you think of something really good to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home