An attempt to log my experiences and impressions of America this summer. Travelling through California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and Nevada on a modest student budget.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Green Tortoise

Ok, i just spent all night on a greyhound from LA to San Fran...there was this bloody irritating mexican women behind me who found it quite necessary to shout incomprehensible instructions to her baffled children every three min. she got on my nerves so much i eventually turned round and smacked her one in the face...im writing this from a police cell.....

well i did it in my dream anyway

basically, we are at this hostel now which has FREE INTERNET! so all the blogs i only managed to draft before the time cut out i now have time to edit.....so expect many.....(i will put them in a rough order)

so that's it for now...

also, now you can leave comments!! i changed the setting, i didn't even know it was on....sorry....comment away my pretty ones
Green Tortoise
J

4 Comments:

Blogger Jack Nunn said...

green tortoise is our hostel....forgot to say...

1:22 PM

 
Blogger Laura said...

Capital letters are your friends.

Honest.

L x

7:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Аn іmpгesѕіve ѕharе!
I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your website.

my website: what does going green mean

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home