An attempt to log my experiences and impressions of America this summer. Travelling through California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and Nevada on a modest student budget.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Trekin'

Well I have reached the end of my main blog output....I leave at 530am for the trek tomorrow and it is unlikely I will get onto a computer very often in the next 14 days. However, upon my return, I will publish some pieces which I have started work on but not yet finished....so lots more to come!

Thank you to all those who have been keeping up so far, it's great to have all the input....the more the merrier!

See you all soon

Jack

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you're having a great time, hope you r both ok. take a photo of jack mooning the grand canyon - that would be very profound! speak soon x mwah x tb brb mwah xx lul omg lol x ahcahsmehyocan

7:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, i will make every effort to carry out your wish. I too believe that it could spread a profound message to the world. I have already started polishing and buffing my bifkin

Jack

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home